- Creator and host, Let’s Talk About Cats.
- Podcast development, research, and production. Recently: Metaphysical Milkshake, How It Is, My Best Break-Up.
- Editorial strategy: nonprofits, big media companies, small media companies, maybe you?
- Freelance writer/editor: Quartz Creative, Part + Sum, and more.
- Managing editor & special projects producer: Comedy Central digital.
- Editorial & production lead: Comedy Central’s Indecision, a political comedy project that included a website, a blog, a popular Twitter account, dozens of videos, and an app. We won a Webby, which was nice.
- Freelance writer/editor: The Billfold, The Awl, The New York Times, LIFE.com, The Portland Phoenix, Vault, and many others, a few of which still exist, even.
- Helped run a film festival.
- Spent a lot of summers doing legal research for my dad’s small-town solo practice when I was a kid/teen. Reviewed discovery, drafted memos, interviewed clients, organized files, photographed evidence, painted the fence.
- Good at spreadsheets.